Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Post Holi-daze

My poor husband...Valentines Day has come and gone and I decide to spaz out on him leaving him in a Post Holi-Daze once again. This is how the conversation goes every gift giving holiday, Todd: What do you want for Valentines Day?? Me: Oh, don't waste our money...don't give me anything... Post Valentines Day...Me: YOU DIDN'T GET ME ANYTHING FOR VALENTINES DAY?!?!  Todd: But you said you didn't want anything...I'll go get you something.  Me: NO DON'T GET ME ANYTHING  Half a day later...Todd comes home from work empty handed Me: YOU DIDN'T GET ME ANYTHING?!?!?!  Well...now you understand what I mean by "Holi-daze" my poor sweet husband.

1 comment:

  1. I asked mine not to get me anything. He got me flowers, which I really like to get, and it's not that often anyway. I didn't get him anything. I hope he's o.k. with that.

    ReplyDelete