Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Out of Control

Right now my life is upside down. My husband is working a billion hours and is never home. The kids are hyper active because of this crazy heat wave we are having in March and they have all of this bottled up energy that no matter how often they go outside they can't seem to work it off. My 94 year old Grandma has permanently moved into an assisted living home, the end of an era or as she has said, "What ever will be, will be" Because of  her downsizing, I've been working on average 5 hours a day at my Grandma's house getting things somewhat organized, thrown out or divided up. Because of not being home the house is behind. I have several raised gardens I need to build. I have to pull weeds that have grown during the winter months....? I have to hand skim the pool because we did not cover it last fall because the heat beat the crap out of the water and we gave up. My head is spinning and I'm chipping away slowly at each thing which makes it seem as though nothing is getting accomplished. I need to divide, attack and conquer. Which comes first? AHHHHHHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment