Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Progression of Busy

There was a time in my life, when I was a West Central party girl...living the high life, happy but empty...and then I found Todd...who made me very very happy and then I became Mrs. Myers a.k.a. full time working wife at a TV Station with a husband who had a bar. Life was busy and we were always on the go...at least we thought...until we had our first born. Then I became very, very very happy...was Mrs. Myers aka Full time working classy momma at the TV Station...and then I was really always on the go...well...at least I thought I was...then I had my second child...Then I became very, very, very, very happy and THOUGHT I was going to be the fancy full time working momma of two but something wonderful happened and I was pulled away from my job (thank you God or I would have never left) and then I became a stay at home mom and I thought life would be easier. WRONG...then I became MORE busy then I've ever been in my life! But still...very very very very happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment