Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Airing Out the Laundry

I couldn't help but laugh today as I was outside hanging my laundry up on the line to dry, with the turbines spinning happily in the background along the Highway...I had my A/C on and the pool pump filtering 24/7.
I was so proud of myself for almost drying my clothes outside for an entire month, thinking of how much energy I'd saved and how much lower our electricity bill was going to be. Over the weekend my husband was kind enough to whip me up a batch of some homemade laundry detergent so I've been going to town on the laundry with it to do a comparison. I was feeling so "Green" so "Hands On" and then the weather changed and the bugs grew bigger and bigger...there were Grasshoppers jumping as high as my clothes line...forcing me back to the modern day way of thinking..."screw this"   Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment